BMA organized summits for the HomePlug Alliance in Taiwan, Beijing and Shenzhen and acted as the key coordination window for the HPA and its major members.
- Coordinating events in multiple cities across greater China involving multiple vendors
- Working with an Alliance made up of competitors
- Leveraged popular industry topics to create buzz in major forums and blogs. Online coverage/discussions boosted registration.
- Cooperation with major media on invitations.
- Worked with local government organizations to build relations on behalf of the Alliance.
- Over 200 attendees provided positive feedback and HPA’s brand image and market awareness were increased in the media.
- Links between the Alliance and Chinese companies laid the groundwork for future cooperation on standards.
- The summits were so successful they have been repeated in subsequent years.