Manga Girls Inspiration Exhibition:
- In order to effectively promote the exhibition, Hasbro and BMA teams developed a strategic plan for the whole PR campaign including numerous in-depth interviews, online marketing, and the “Blythe Spots Taiwan Contest” involving Blythe fans as the pre-event warm-up.
- Use of social media was one of the key factors in efficiently and precisely reaching out to the target Blythe fans and potential audience.
- Daily online marketing kept the exhibition news widely discussed.
- This exhibition was Blythe’s first successful campaign in Taiwan
- More than 3,000 visitors visited the exhibition.
- 60 tier-one media attended PR events.
- 1,563 articles were posted/discussed on target online blogs/forums.
- The total PR value of this campaign was NT$27,561,536