Annual CSR Program
- Re-introduce HiFun and attract students throughout Taiwan to participate in the competition.
- To effectively communicate to teachers, parents, students and the media that HiFun is the most prestigious educational event in Taiwan
- To underscore HiNet’s deep commitment to CSR.
- An integrated strategy that involved a mix of PR tools.
- Divided into four phases, an ongoing media outreach program lead to non-stop media exposure from education, telecom and entertainment beats.
- Cooperation with “100M Student”, one of the highest rated TV programs in Taiwan created photo opportunities to hook the press.
- 38,668,704 page views were generated from the HiFun official website.
- The PR value was the highest that a HiNet online competition has ever gained (PR value was NTD50 million).
- Over 226,295 students registered for the competition.