Penfolds Re-corking Clinic
- TWE held its first Penfolds Re-corking Clinic in Taiwan
- BMA was responsible for client counsel, media/KOL relations, Facebook Page creation and management, as well as event planning and execution.
- Low preference for Australian wine compared to French wine
- Major media’s hesitation to cover events related to wine and spirits
- 4 sessions arranged in the Re-corking Clinic Taipei: for media, KOLs, consumers and trade clients, respectively
- 3 media interviews with the chief winemaker by one major daily, one general weekly and one wine magazine
- Created Penfolds Taiwan Facebook Page to share the knowledge of wine cellaring, decanting, and re-corking to promote Penfolds
- A total of 77 clippings were collected after the launch event
- Awareness of Penfolds raised after this unique event
- Facebook Page fans have reached 3200 from zero, with total daily impressions 181,789 from May to July.